In case one of your guests is reaching out to you to cancel a reservation, navigate to the booking page in your Wheelbase dashboard and follow the process below.
Cancel reservation steps
- Navigate to the reservation you want to cancel
- Select Cancel Reservation in the top right corner
- You are shown your cancellation policy in effect for that reservation
- Decide if you would like to process a refund in conjunction with this cancellation
- You can choose full refund, no refund, partial refund.
- Enter in a refund amount if needed
If you would like to keep the funds but give the guest a credit for their next booking, you can give a credit to the guest by using the refund with a credit option.
- You can include a message, or decide not to notify the renter by deselecting the check box
- Please select a reason for canceling from the drop down
- Click cancel reservation
Note: When cancelling a reservation, any roadside assistance along with coverage components/protection package for full trip duration will be nullified.