If a reservation has already begun, meaning the reservation is in progress, you can shorten or extend the reservation via the Edit button in the top right corner of your reservation page.
Extend or shorten a reservation
- Go to Edit in the top right corner of the reservation page
- Adjust dates (select update prices or keep the same price, depending on if you want the rental amount to reflect changed dates)
- Coverage will update automatically
- Select save
- Check your rental amount and add-ons
- Use the Make Payment Button to charge the customer's credit card on file for the extended dates (or process a refund from the transaction tab on the reservation page)
Good to know
- Your own guests will need to reach out to you to request a date change.
- Outdoorsy guests can request a date change from their Outdoorsy checkout. You will need to approve the date change request. The Outdoorsy guest change date request article will walk you through on how to manage these types of reservation.