After you've created a Quote, and it is a Draft, you have two options.
- Send Quote
- Complete Reservation
Basically Send quote to send guest's an email so they can finalize the booking, complete reservation is so that you can do it yourself, presumably while you're talking to the guest on the phone to book their reservation.
Send quote (Outdoorsy leads, and more)
- emails the renter an approved quote
- with the booking information
- a button at the top that allows them to go through the online booking process
- pay the reservation deposit to have a paid reservation and reserve the unit
This should be used for Outdoorsy leads, as they should be the ones finalizing and submitting their payment information on the Outdoorsy platform.
Complete reservation (Phone, walk-ins, and more)
- Pulls up the payment window for you to enter the guest's card number to charge them for the reservation deposit
- schedule future payments
- schedule security deposit
- sending an emailed receipt with reservation details and confirmation to the quest