Learn to navigate around the reservations page and manage your guest's reservation.
From the main menu on the left, select the Reservations tab to display all reservations
You are presented a list of reservations, at the top you can choose from Current & Upcoming, Returned, and Cancelled reservations
To view a specific reservation click on the blue ID number on the left, this takes you to the Reservation page
Reservation Details // Pricing Breakdown // Deposits, Protection, and Roadside assistance// Destination & Mileage
- In the image below you see where the reservation details are, the pricing breakdown, and where to pay the deposit and remainder of the balance
- Below you also see where to toggle insurance, add drivers, and enable roadside assistance; all from the reservation page.
- The last highlighted area in the lower right is where you would view the answers to the checkout questions that your renters have answered throughout the checkout flow regarding their destination and estimated mileage usage.
Tabs at the bottom of the reservation page
Fig2_Reservation page, tabs on the bottom of the page
This is where you communicate with your renter, this is your email built in to Wheelbase
- You'll see the transaction history for the reservation
- To the right select the gear icon if you need to refund a particular charge or transaction
See all verified drivers for this reservation
Click the green "Add a new driver" button to add more drivers
You can view the month and see all reservations for this vehicle
You can click on a different reservation in the calendar and be taken to that reservation's page
Here you can add various internal notes to this reservation
The drop down box allows you to color code the notes
Documents & Files
- Add files and documents to a specific reservation by selecting the Add file button
- Email them or print them by selecting the email or printer icon button
- Upload new documents by dragging and dropping them or click on "add files"
- A copy of the electronic signature once signed by the guest will be stored here as well