Adding a vehicle owner to your vehicle settings allows you to manage percentage splits with the owner for various fees and the cost of rentals in their units.
This also allows you to generate monthly reports including reservation revenue, maintenance expenses, and more. You also have the ability to manage payouts before you send them.
- Navigate to the Vehicles tab in the main menu on the left
- Select the vehicle you want to add an owner for
- Go to Vehicle Owner tab (all the way to the right)
- Select Add Vehicle Owner, a small window will appear
- search for an existing customer (if the owner is already in your Wheelbase customer list)
- select create a new owner, fill out the owners information, and select Save Vehicle Owner
After that you can define specific consignment split percentage settings for just this owner or use the account settings by not adjusting the split percentages on the Vehicle Owner tab.
Once you have your first returned booking for this unit you will be able to generate a consigned owner payout by selecting the Create a new payout button.
Fig1_Vehicle page>vehicle owner tab showing vehicle owner page sections