This section of price rules most closely resembles the Seasons & Events functions you may be used to. You can create an automatic price change by dates or specific days in the week and how you'd like the price to change.
Example scenarios when you would use Date and Range pricing
- Fall Pricing from Aug 1 - Oct 31 that increases the price by 10% and only applies Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Winter pricing from Nov 1 - Jan 31 that reduces the price by 20%
- Increase price by 20% July 1 - July 7
Setting the rule
- Go to New Rule
- Select Date & Ranges, the selected rule type square will turn grey once selected.
- Select dates that this rule applies to (reservation dates)
- Select days of the week if applicable
- You'll find days of the week to the right of the date picker. Utilize these if you want this rule to only apply to certain days of the week. Any un-selected days will not be affected by this price change.
- Input price change by selecting a "price increase" or a "price decrease". This is not needed if you use 'Set Price To')
- Select %, $, or 'Set Price To' from the drop down
- Input the amount in the empty box
- Apply the rule to a single vehicle, vehicle type or all vehicles by selecting an option from the drop down
- Name the rule, this is for your internal organization. The name will show up on your rules list on the rules page
- Choose whether you want the rule to become active right away or not.
- Select "Create Rule"