Cancellation policies can be set at an account level or set within each vehicle. Vehicle settings override the account settings. Refunds are not automatically processed when a cancellation occurs for your own guests. The system will process overdue refunds for Outdoorsy guests automatically.
- Find your Account Settings in the main menu on the left side of your Wheelbase dashboard
- Go to Policies & Documents
- Locate the Reservation Policies
- Be sure to click Save Changes
- Now check your vehicles and make sure they all use your account settings for the cancellation policy or override the account cancellation policy on a vehicle basis
Cancellation Policy for Outdoorsy renters
The selected cancellation policy will apply to bookings originated from Outdoorsy.
Cancellation Policy for Wheelbase renters
For your own guests you can select on of the Outdoorsy standard cancellation policies from the drop down or create a custom cancellation policy
Custom - Type out the policy in the Custom Cancellation Policy section of your Policy and Documents page
Find your vehicle and open the Vehicle Settings
Click the Prices tab
Scroll down to Cancellation Policy and select an option from the dropdown
Flexible, Moderate, Strict, Custom, or use account settings.