Learn how to create and manage store locations. You can set up multiple store locations and adjust your opening hours for each one individually.
Creating a new location
- Navigate to Account Settings > Store Locations
- Click "Add new location"
- A new window will open where you you specify the location details
For accurate rental search results on Outdoorsy check your location pin on the map
Once you entered the location address, verify the location pin on the map with your actual location. If the pin sits on a different location than you entered, please move it to the correct location or reenter the address and select from the address drop down menu.
Edit your store location
Once you saved the changes you will get back to the main location page. From here you should
- add a bank account to your location be selecting a connected bank account form the drop down menu.
- select the Edit button to adjust your store tax rate if it is different than your account tax rate
- select the Edit button to adjust your store location opening hours
Setting store location opening hours
Select the Edit button on your store location and scroll to the bottom of the Edit location page.
Setting your store hours for each day of the week is important because it will let guests know when they can pick up and drop off their rental.
Adding a vehicle to your store location
A store location must be added to each vehicle to enable bookings. Why? Because your bank account is connected to a location. That means a vehicle that doesn't has a location/bank account connected cannot receive payments, hence no bookings.
- Navigate to Vehicles
- select a unit and click Details
- Select the location from the dropdown menu
- Save Changes