Learn how to change the 'locale' of a renter so they receive the system generated emails in their native language.
If you are making a reservation or sending a quote to potential guests directly from Wheelbase, you can change their 'locale' which tells the system to send that renter the system emails in the corresponding language.
If you set up custom email in your Email Notifications, you should set up translations for each email as well.
Translating custom emails
Step 1: Enable translations in your account
- Go to Account settings > About me
- Under Translations select all locals that you wish to offer a translation for
- Select "Save Changes" on the bottom
Step 2: Translate custom emails
- Go to Account settings > Email Notifications
- Select "Edit" on an email
- Scroll down to "Translation Language" and select from the drop down an available language
- The Subject line, Email body and Footer will go blank so that you can enter your translation
- Select "Save Email"
Starting a quote for a french speaking guest
Create the quote by clicking New Quote
Below the renter's phone number, select the language/country "French-France" from the "Locale" drop down
Guest books directly from your website
They will be able to select their locale, which will update the currency and the language they'll see throughout the booking process and confirmation emails sent by the system.