A connected bank account is required to accept reservations and charge a customer's credit card. Payouts are delivered through direct deposit. Cleared funds will be transferred into your account on a nightly basis. Review the Deposits Report for a breakdown of payouts.
Setting your payout preferences
Are you looking to replace and remove the current account?
- select Update*
Are you looking to add a bank account for a new location?
- select Connect an Account*
*Verification of a Business Representative will be requested within two weeks of connecting an account
Connect an Account
- Click the "Connect an Account" button
- Select the country of your bank account and the bank account type.
- Then select "continue"
- Individual: if this is your private bank account
- Sole proprietor: if the bank account is registered under your name as a sole proprietor but it's not your private/personal bank account
- Cooperation: if the bank account is a company bank account
- You'll be able to log in to your bank account via Plaid, then click "Continue".
- Outdoorsy/Wheelbase uses Plaid, a secure third-party banking solution tha verifies your banking details and helps you get set up quickly.
Search your bank via the search bar function, then select the bank.
Enter your bank credentials, to directly log into your bank account via Plaid.
Depending on your bank, the system might ask you for some more information in the following process. Please fill out the requested details.
After completing the process, you should see your bank account show up under payout preferences in the Wheelbase dashboard.
Connect your bank account to your store location
- Navigate to Account Settings > Store Locations
- Click on the drop down under Bank account.
- Select the bank account. This will be the destination of payouts for bookings at this location.
- Only 1 bank account can be selected per location
- You can use the same bank account for as many locations as you like
You do not need to fill this out. Historically a payment method was used for collecting payment for Premium Services charges. Today Wheelbase debits any fees associated with the booking, like protection packages and trip protection directly from the payout.