- Reports on the top right of your Wheelbase dashboard
- Select View next to the Competitive vehicle pricing BETA
How do I read the report?
- Start by selecting the vehicle from the drop down on the top of the page next to the date selector
- Use the date picker in the upper right corner to view a date range in which you would like to see your vehicles pricing in comparison to Outdoorsy marketplace data.
- We also recommend using this report to view peak search times
Competitive Set: The vehicles used to define the median of price similar to your own vehicle.
Search Volume: The amount of visitors to Outdoorsy that clicked on vehicles within the competitive set of your vehicle.
Average Daily Price: The average price of your vehicle over the selected date range.
Market Median Price: The median price of all units similar to yours defined by the competitive set
Top 25%: The top 25% of the competitive sets median price.
Bottom 25%: The bottom 25% of the competitive sets median price
Where is the competitive set of vehicle data coming from?
The competitive set is defined by Outdoorsy vehicles that are similar with your own. Things like make/model, length, vehicle type and location, are all a part of defining competitive sets.
What is the intent of this report?
We receive requests weekly to share more data on how to effectively price, as well as anticipate search volume on any given time of year. This report is intended to give a high-level view of a few of those things.
In the event that there are less than 5 vehicles which meet the requirements of the competitive set, the report will not display any data. Please check back at a later date.