Insurance coverage for delivery
Learn important coverage details when you are delivering a unit to a guest.
- Coverage is offered for initial delivery/drop-off only, NOT for pick-up.
- delivery fees/coverage must be paid in full to be eligible
- you as the host are responsible for the deductible during the delivery period, not the guest
Comprehensive and Collision: Your deductible as a Wheelbase User is always going to be 2% of the stated replacement value; with a minimum of $500 and a maximum of $1,500.
Liability: Your liability coverage will match the minimum financial requirement in the state you are delivering in.
The delivery (drop off) must be the same day the booking starts in order to qualify for coverage; if you plan on delivering the night before, the booking must be extended for the extra night and reflect in the reservation dates.
- You must be on the way to deliver your RV to your guest to qualify for coverage; this means the route directly to the delivery location without additional stops. For example, if you stop for gas along the way you would be covered only from that last stop to the delivery location.
- Your Delivery Drivers (this may include you) must be entered and passed as verified drivers in the Delivery drivers section of your Account settings