Learn to 'tier' your pricing and/or raise the rates of your rig leading up to peak dates.
For example if May 11-31 is identified as a peak date range by you, setting up 'search' pricing on basis of when guests are looking/ 'shopping' for those dates. So anybody that starts looking for renting in May 11-31 and is looking in April will see a different price than someone that is looking fo the same dates in March.
- Go to Pricing Rules
- select +New Rule
- select Dates&Ranges
- select the 'peak' dates from the calendar view
- Scroll down and select price increase (or decrease) along with corresponding 'percentage' or 'set amount' from drop down menu on right.
- Select from 'Which vehicle would you like this to apply to?' drop down menu for optimal fleet applicability.
- Choose name for your rule (eg 'peak long weekend') under 'What would you like to name this rule?
Under 'Would you like this rule to be enabled?'
- select 'only for certain search dates'
- select date range from calendar view (this will apply the percentage increase/decrease you have entered under 'Step Two' to specified 'shopping' dates)